- Treat everyone with respect and love and know that not everyone is going to look out for your best interest.
- Not everyone is your "friend" no matter how long you have known them.My dear, frenemies and haters are rampant these days.
- You should not remain friends with someone just because you went to school with them. If they are not enhancing your life why bother (Vice versa).
- Take time to notice and remember the little things like the people who check to see if you've landed safely from a flight.
- Time is valuable. Once it's gone, its gone so use it wisely.
- Actions speak louder than words, talk is cheap.
- You can learn a lot about someone from who they hang around.
- If he wants you and knows you're worth it, he will work hard to have you.
- Ladies, as a woman you set the standard as to how he should treat you. If you allow him to not treat you with respect, he will continue to think it's okay.
- You can do anything you set your mind to.
Sunday, August 2, 2015
Life Lessons 1
Here are some things I've learned: