Sunday, March 22, 2015

Just do you


Hey All!

These past couple of months have been interesting to say the least. I've learned so much about myself and I love seeing how what I consider smaller  life experiences help someone else dealing with something similar that I previously dealt with.Life is a process... its about  discovering your skills, your likes and dislikes. Do not settle for less than what you deserve. Sometimes that means getting
rid of unproductive people in your life. Sometimes that means refocusing on something new.And sometimes that means, just stopping and being grateful for all the things that God has already provided for you. Sometimes we can complain and say we don't have XYZ, or "I'm not where I need to be" or  "so and so has XYZ so I".. etc. I guess what I am saying stop comparing yourself  and  count your blessings! There is someone out there with less that is making it work for them!  Its so important to "just do you" like India Arie (did I mention, she's like one of my favorite artist ever!! While we're at it lets talk about those cute glasses she has on in the video...love em'!) I may expand on this in another blog,but for now enjoy India's video and some other inspirational things below.

                                                 Something that's hard to do, even when aimed at family, but I'm getting to know and love me. That's the most Important part!!!!
amazing words to live by!So wise -- Maya Angelou -- Enjoy the board, "Poetry Everywhere: Quotes, Lyrics, & Music" and the quotes on creativity at http://www.examiner.com/article/twelve-penetrating-quotes-on-creativityGratitude and inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment