Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Year, reprioritized goals.




Hello everyone,

New readers and all (or whoever if anyone reads these posts). I hope the upcoming year brings you nothing,but success! I like to reflect on the previous year and here are some of the things I learned:

  1. I am VERY independent. I traveled last year by myself for the most part and enjoyed it! (I'll do a separate post about travelling alone)
  2. I've learned to just "let go,let go" (these kids and this frozen song *sigh*)But really, everything negative, friendships,stress etc. I often question "Is it really worth it?" Is it worth my health,my emotions etc.. As far as friendships if I am constantly putting in 300% and you're only putting in 50% its not worth it.
  3. I can accomplish more than I think. I have to constantly push myself to do better, because I know I can!
  4. Less is more sometimes pack less clothes,carry less stuff

Here are some things I did in 2014:
  • Went on vacation
  • Got a new job
  • Became a Godmother (yayy)
  • Celebrated and spent time with some great people
  • Did completely random things even though I was partially scared (took classes at Alvin Ailey -legit dance classes,but it was so much fun!! oh, I think I also did a flash mob too!)

This year is all about investments.More investments using my time,money,people and skills. A stronger emphasis on goals and unfinished projects.I also want to continue to do random things maybe Painite or a amazing book.oh, and read more.What are your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment