Monday, July 25, 2016

Through the rain.

Today, it poured like the scene in 'The Notebook.' I got off the subway and contemplated whether I should wait for the rain to calm down before walking home. Na, well just take a stroll through the rain. Upon walking in the rain, I had an epiphany that like is just like that pouring rain. Sometimes you're prepared and sometimes you're not. If you wait too long, you might lose out on an opportunity awaiting you, but if you act too soon you might have a negative outcome  and if you don't act at all, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!  So, each day I'm learning to take more risks, to try new things, to walk in the rain and not care what anyone else has to say about it.

And, in lieu of the rain, I was reminded of Mariah Carey's song.



No comments:

Post a Comment